Our export facility clears the floor each night, so we have a very small window in which we can intercept the parcel and have it returned to your warehouse / 3PL. We will do our best to intercept it, but it is possible that the parcel will still be delivered to the customer. Should the parcel go out, it may be possible for the customer to refuse the parcel and it may then be returned to your warehouse.
Articles in this section
- Does Passport have a full list of countries they can ship to?
- Who are the Final Mile Carriers for some of your most shipped to countries?
- A shipment is marked as RTS. Why haven't I received it back?
- What limitations are there on Passport shipments?
- How can I check what average transit times are for certain countries?
- Can a cancelled order be intercepted after it's left the warehouse?
- Does Passport help handle returns?