After you print a Passport label, you will need to affix the label to the outside of your parcel, then hand off your package(s) to USPS at the nearest post office, mailbox, or have the parcel retrieved from your door. You can arrange a pick-up using the following form from USPS: https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm. The label should be applied flat with the barcode and tracking number clearly displayed to ensure seamless delivery to your customer(s). You can reprint the label at no extra cost if it becomes damaged and is unable to be scanned. You will only pay for the parcels you ship - not for each label printed.
Articles in this section
- Does my label qualify for a refund?
- How do I fulfill an order?
- How can I cancel a label I created?
- Which countries can I use the Passport service for?
- How can Passport help me ship to other countries?
- How can Passport help me ship with pre-paid duties and taxes?
- How do I install Passport application in my Shopify Store?
- How do I enable Passport rates in my Shopify Store checkout?
- What do I need to do after I print the label?
- Can I use another tool to get Passport labels?
Please sign in to leave a comment.